Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Do Dreams Know of Boundaries? Amelia Earhart

My Dreams Have no Boundaries. Travel. Writing. Life Goals.
Surprisingly, I've been able to have many of my dreams come true.
I've earned diplomas, traveled extensively, and achieved many life goals.
Cinderella said to have faith in your dreams and, someday, your rainbow will come shining through.
I'm currently waiting on my rainbow. Learning to dance in the rain in spite of the storms of life around me, I'm writing a book and searching for a publisher. It's a book about dreams and believing and living your life on faith; it's a story about my personal journey of faith.
The world is tempting us to get caught up in materialism, spiritualism, hype, and Hollywood glamour. I'm hoping my girl-next-door story offers some insightful thoughts to help readers test the truth and say no to the deception of the modern world. When we stand for truth, we walk with integrity in our Christian faith, and serve Him with our whole heart!
Travel with me on a journey of faith, discover yourself, your dreams, and the one true God, maker of Heaven and Earth.
Maybe along the way some of your dreams will come true, too.

1 comment:

  1. You inspire me with just brief introduction. I'm all for it and will follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete